Global Incident Map (Reloads Every 460 seconds)

ANYTHING U WANNA KNOW .....

Subscribe to Jibon007

Pic of The Day

Photobucket

Friday, June 1, 2007

Geee...so romantic...


Big screen romance

A movie fan got the shock of her life when she found herself watching a giant image of her boyfriend propose to her on a cinema screen.

Heather Hickey, 24, was settling down to enjoy the new Pirates of the Caribbean film when long-term lover Mark Spencer showed up on screen.

Heather, 24, mum of their two kids, told the Manchester Evening News that everyone in the Odeon cinema cheered.

"I was completely in shock, just overwhelmed. One minute we were sitting in our seats eating popcorn and then the next Mark appeared on screen," she said.

"He said, 'I hope this is romantic enough. I love you to bits and I want the whole world to know it'.

"I turned round to look at him and he was down on one knee holding a ring. I was too stunned to say anything, we just hugged each other. Then I cried my eyes out."

Mark, 27, of Rochdale had asked Odeon bosses if they would show a written proposal when he took her to the movies, but they went one better and helped him make the clip.

He said: "I've surprised myself because I'm not one for big gestures, but Heather means everything to me and I want to be with her for the rest of my life."

link

No comments:

Blog nie dah dijengok sebanyak

FeedBurner FeedCount

Add to Technorati Favorites
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics TM
page counter
Blog Flux Directory
pingoat_9.gif
Blog Flux Pinger - reliable ping service.
Google PageRank 
Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Subscribe to Jibon007

Add to Technorati Favorites

RECENT READER

Visitors From