Global Incident Map (Reloads Every 460 seconds)

ANYTHING U WANNA KNOW .....

Subscribe to Jibon007

Pic of The Day

Photobucket

Friday, June 29, 2007

THE REAL DOOMSDAY? - 2012



Mayan Calendar........

There is a common belief that the calendar holds a prophecy that the end of the world will happen in 2012. At the time, I knew very little about the whole topic and when I began doing the research. I like to think I had an open mind. My investigation began with mainstream archaeology and the expert interpretations of the calendar. But it soon took a turn that made my hair literally stand on end. I am now convinced that these prophecies are true.

To understand what is likely to happen to Earth and it's people, you will need to remain calm and try to follow the facts. It's not as simple as some people describe. It requires an understanding of some fairly complicated scientific realities, but I think I can explain them in a way that you will easily understand.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE

No comments:

Blog nie dah dijengok sebanyak

FeedBurner FeedCount

Add to Technorati Favorites
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics TM
page counter
Blog Flux Directory
pingoat_9.gif
Blog Flux Pinger - reliable ping service.
Google PageRank 
Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Subscribe to Jibon007

Add to Technorati Favorites

RECENT READER

Visitors From